Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sue's Personal Triumph over Arthritis Pain

“Arthritis,” my doctor declared, “you’ll soon need two new hip-joints, but in the meantime we’ll put you on steroids”. Does this sound familiar?

I was shocked, I was only in my early 50s and could not accept the doctor’s vision of my future. I refused steroid treatment and asked for a less invasive treatment but was told there was nothing, so I decided it was up to me to help myself. Fortunately, around the same time, my husband Ken, a distributor for Ecoflow Magnetic Fuel & Water treatment products, came home with a revolutionary magnetic wristband called Bioflow. This was in November 1995. My arthritis meant we were seriously considering selling our house and moving to a bungalow as I had such difficulty getting up and down our stairs. We had already sold our much loved campervan as I could no longer manage in its constricted space.

But within 5 days of first wearing the Bioflow, I found I could climb the stairs like a normal person again. Within 10 days I could run up stairs! I couldn’t believe it and so removed the Bioflow from my wrist. Within a few days I was again in severe pain and struggling to get up the stairs. By now convinced my ‘miracle’ was due entirely to the Bioflow, I replaced it on my wrist and have worn one ever since. Over the months and years, the arthritic knobs on my fingers and thumbs have disappeared and today, though 11 years older, I am pain-free and active. Click here for more info

We still live in the same house, have had a campervan again for the past 8 years and regularly go on walking holidays, the last two winters to New Zealand.

Of course, back in 1995, I couldn’t keep the wonderful news of the Bioflow to myself, and it wasn’t long before dozens and then hundreds of local people were also enjoying marvellous results.

Over the years, Bioflow customers have reported benefits with over 160 different medical conditions. Early on, pet owners started adapting their Bioflows for their pets, and the results on animals have been equally astounding with pets living happier, longer, more active and pain-free lives. Today there are specific products for dogs, cats and horses as well as a range of attractive models for humans.

All Bioflows come with a 90-day trial and the Customer Loyalty Scheme, which entitles existing customers to a 50% rebate when they trade in their old Bioflow against a new model of their choice. Click here for more info

No comments: