Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Benefits of Helping Ourselves to Better Health

I think I'm beginning to get the hang of this blogging lark. My main aim with this blog is to share with you some of the Natural or Alternative Therapies that have worked for me and my loved ones.

All my family wear Bioflow Magnotherapy wristbands and Bioflow Boost body bands which have helped with a range of problems, providing pain relief from arthritis, migraine headaches, back pain, broken bones (promotes faster healing of the break) and reduction in inflammation caused by ear infections, sprains, and bad knocks etc. more details

My mother suffered for over 18 months with a terrible leg ulcer which conventional treatment did nothing for, but when we fitted a Bioflow on her leg above the ulcer, the improvement was fast and dramatic, healing completely within a few weeks.

One old lady wore a Bioflow for her arthritis, but also suffered from very impaired kidney function - her doctor told her that her kidneys were shrivelled like prunes. Within a few weeks of starting with the Bioflow not only was her arthritis much improved, but her renal consultant told her that her kidneys had returned to normal! more tomorrow...............

No comments: